Thursday, December 4, 2008

Newspapers

I finally got around to working through the awful task of opening mail yesterday.  Does anybody else out there dislike doing that as much as I do?  Hint: I let it go for weeks on end.  By the time I force myself to do it, the power and water have been disconnected because I didn't see the late notice.  UGH  ANYway ... I got a new bill for the newspaper delivery which I have subscribed to simply for the benefit of my sister and for only 4 days/week.  I was about to pay it today BUT I heard on the morning news that the RGJ http://www.rgj.com/  will be laying off 60 people and canceling several of the weekly publications by the end of this month.  What's with THAT?  I don't think I will renew my subscription, and since I usually need coffee creamer ... I will be better off to go to the corner (need the exercise anyway) and just buy the paper on weekends since I have a tendency to read the news online.    What about you ... newspapers or online?  My prediction?  Most of you in Illinois read newspapers, and those of you out-of-state are onliners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment