Thursday, December 11, 2008

AHS Update

AHS has a web site at http://amundsenhs.org and when I saw the photo of the school from the back field, I thought WOW … AHS is huge!  The memories filtered in my mind so much so I just have to write this post.  I posted a memoir about our 40th reunion on the site even though I noticed that not many have signed in as alumni.  I also found an AHS Alumni site at http://amundsen.projectalumni.org and while this one has a free registration, a fee of $10 allows you to actually use the site.  I didn’t pay. 

I googled Mr. Wolfe and couldn’t find a thing on him.  On US Search (a people search engine) there exists a William Wolfe in Lake Forest/Lake Bluff who is 84 years old and one in Roodhouse, IL who is 94.  I wonder …!  I had heard he was on a TV show called Unsolved Mysteries abut how brilliantly smart he is.  Does anyone know anything about this?  He’s of interest to me because of my personal fascination with human behavior and my passion for trying to guess the correct DSM (basically mental) diagnosis. 

Dr. Ann Gale (our Principal) is 102 years old and lives in Chicago.  I would LUV to see her!  Can you just imagine the stories she has to share if she has a memory?  Maybe she would know about William Wolfe. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment