Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Message From Bill Gade

Everyone,
 
While the year of our 40th high school is almost over,  I thought we could do a casual reunion in the Chicago Area.  I have reserved the "back room" at the Loon Cafe on December 26 (Friday night) from 7:00 PM to ?. You can just show up and visit with 1968 Alumni.  Food and Drinks are available on your own and off the menu.  They are located on 2826 Thatcher in River Grove; I thought this would be a central location for you in the suburbs on the city. Please RSVP by 12/21 so I can give them an idea how many people will be there.  Pam (AHS Class of 1970) and I will be there so I hope many of you can make it.
 
If you received this email in error please delete. If you did not receive this email in error and know of people I missed please forward it to them. Dress is casual but I am going to try to get into my Letterman sweater if I can.  I hope those of you that may be in town for the Holidays can make it.  I will try and post this on classmates but I am not sure I have the right membership to do that.  I look forward to seeing everyone.
 
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year
 
Bill and Pam Gade

No comments:

Post a Comment