Sunday, December 21, 2008

3 More Shopping Days

I do it every year … I begin my shopping on the 21st.  This year, however, I will begin my Xmas shopping a day late on Monday afternoon.  I have a short list, which makes the ordeal much less stressful for me just 2-3 days before Christmas.  I have it all planned out, though … a walk through Costco for the I-can-only-buy-this-at-this price-here items; a visit to Sephora, my favorite cosmetic store (men and women alike … get a sample of LiftFUSION for a stocking stuffer or better yet, for yourself!  It really does suck the skin in and take years off the face.); and finally, I will hit either Ross, Marshall’s, and/or TJ Max for at least 2 of those wonderful Kathy handbags which sell for $100+ at major department chains, and can be had for no more than $49 at these stores. 

The good news is that my oven is still unrepaired, so I will not be concerned with baking!

I procrastinate; then push myself up to the last minute; and have a most exciting time doing so every year.  What about you … plan and prepare well ahead of time or wait until the last minute to pull it all together for yet another glorious holiday?  

No comments:

Post a Comment