Saturday, March 14, 2009

Texting

I LUV to text so much that I think I'm addicted!  I can't put my new iPhone aside out of arms reach for anything or anybody ... I just LUV the little text message bubbles!  LOL   OK, that might be a bit of an exaggeration ... but here's the truth:  I ask EVERYbody "do you text?"  Most folks our age look at me like I am speaking a foreign language, and I must say, "what's with THAT?"   Are you aware that texting is less expensive than all those extra minutes on your cell phone plan? True story ... just check with your carrier.  And now you can download AIM (AOL's instant messenger service) onto your cell phone and text for FREE!  Unbelievably fun!  I like to tell myself I am using my time more efficiently and am actually multi-tasking when I am texting more than one person at a time.  Texting is the only way I can sometimes endure an otherwise monotonous daily grind or excruciatingly boring business meeting.  I like to think I'm being subliminal about it at the time, and yet I am certain I am not fooling anyone around me.  The problem with an addiction like this, though, is that I don't care! UGH!  I think I will start a support group for people like me ... hookers-hooked-on-texting! HA HA!  HEY ... wanna be my text buddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment