Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor

So how about that bachelor Jason?  WOW … I say (from personal experience as well as this TV episode of blatant deception and drama): beware of men who claim to be in love with two women at the same time!  I will elaborate on those experiences on my love doctor blog.  I so enjoy this show nonetheless that I find my heart pulsating as the hour gets closer to the rose ceremony every week.  Last night being the finale was no exception.  As a matter of fact, I was so excited about who Jason would pick that I devoured an entire bag of chocolate chip cookies for comfort. What's with that, huh?  LOL  Anyway ... for now, suffice to say, or ask as the case may be … if a man or woman dumped you for someone else, how long would it take you to get over it; would you take that person back if he or she asked you to (in a reasonable amount of time); and what would that time frame look like for you?  I want to be the first senior bachelorette.

No comments:

Post a Comment