Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 6th Party

I heard the pizza gathering last night was a blast, and I can hardly wait to receive Bill's photos. I had  asked  Rudy to phone me if Helen was there, and so I had an opportunity to speak to my dear friend on the phone.  I heard a lot of laughter going on, and I know if I lived in the area, I would have been there as well.  Maybe next time for me!  Or maybe I should think about returning to the area as a place of residence so I can pal with Sheila!  Hmmmm ... now that's an idea too!  OH wait a sec ... what's the temperature there today?  OK ... brief moment of insanity on my part ... please excuse!  LOL
My night was kind of a bust last night in that I felt really bored with the same-old-same-old.  I think I'm going to create a new routine for Friday nights starting next week ... maybe hit the Grand Sierra and do some salsa dancing ?!?
What about YOU ... ever get tired of the usual and want to find something new?  How do you go about getting that accomplished?  Do you enjoy the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment