Sunday, November 9, 2008

FROM PHILIP SIEWERTH

And to all of you, Just reading the address list has triggered more fond memories that I knew I had from Amundsen... some of you going back as far as Trumbull. We live in a time of virtual social networks. Could Yiota be the founder of another social network? a blog? After 40 years we are still somehow in touch with each other. It will be fun to see how we continue to evolve. Speaking of evolving, I believe that most people retain their core traits and values most of their life. For example, I continue to find music important, though not a career. I still play guitar, traded in my 12 string, but still pay and sing for those who will tollerate me. I remember Bill Gade played sports with his heart as well as his ability. Are you still playing sports Bill? Linda Sabo Peck are you still into aviation? For the benefit of those who will participate in spirit tell us what you did then that you still do in some form today. Thanks for listening, Phill

No comments:

Post a Comment