Friday, November 28, 2008

Add A New Post

OK, so I think I figured this blogging thing out a bit more (although I haven't yet figured out why the photos sometimes disappear) ... I have sent an invite-to-post to all of the AHS alumni I have an email address for at this time.  This means that if you follow the directions, you should be able to create a NEW post of your own on this BLOG.  If you just want to write a comment in response to another POST, simply click on the COMMENTS link located directly under the post itself.  This is easy, actually ... it just takes a while to figure it all out. If you do not receive an invite and would like to be included just tell me so in a comment below this post, and I will make it happen!  OH ... And BTW ... I see no reason to limit this BLOG strictly to the class of 1968, so feel welcome to share it with other classes as well since we all know people who either were before or came after us!  
You might like to know that I am wanting to create other BLOGS as well, and the one I have chosen to start next is about me and my sister. You can find the link to it in my profile (way down at the end/bottom of that page) on this BLOG if you are interested.  
I remain TheGreekDiva now a.k.a TheHappyBlogger ... HA HA HA HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment