Sunday, November 9, 2008

FROM BILL GADE

Phil, Great email and it is good to hear from you!  Sports!  My sports are riding Harleys and hunting with the bow!     Since I have everyone's attention  I have been thinking about a reunion in the Chicago area around Christmas.  I was think of a place where we could all meet for beer and pizza and talk about old times.  I still have all my yearbooks, and photos from Trumbull and Phil you are in many of the Trumbull class photos.   What does everyone think of 12/26?  It is a Friday night and it will be after Christmas.  I have the name of a place in River Forest that I need to check out.  If anyone has another suggestion shoot out an email.  I know Dennis is in Dallas but maybe he will come back to Chicago for Christmas.  I wish everyone the best and have fun in Vegas.  I am still trying to get my "new" business started, so right now it not a good time to go to Vegas.  If you have not already done so check out my web site at: www.tourontwo.com <http://www.tourontwo.com>     I look forward to hearing from everyone soon.   Bill Gade

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bill! I would LUV to come to a Chicago reunion! How about somethng in the summer of 2009?

    ReplyDelete