Friday, January 2, 2009

Dec. 26th in Chicago

Fellow Alumni,
 
Our first "casual reunion" was a complete success, despite the low turnout and the poor weather.  There were 4 Amundsen alumni, 1 husband and 1 boyfriend. It was good to get together and talk about times over 40 years ago.  For those of us like me, who have destroyed more than my fair share of brain cells, to remind me of much I have forgotten over time. We have decided to do this again on March 6, at 7:00 PM at the Loon Cafe. Please RSVP ASAP so I can lock in the room. I know many of you were out of town and some of you could not come because you no longer live in the area but here is your opportunity to make our next reunion.  Please do not laugh at the attached photo.  I am not a giant; it is just the others in the photo are "vertically challenged".  I wish everyone a Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing more of you at our next get together. Please forward to anyone you may know that is not on the distribution list.
 
Best Regards,
 
Bill Gade

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill,

    While I'd love to come to Chicago for March 6th, we recently found out that my wife Nadine's niece has terminal cancer. So March is the first month we can go to Montana to be with her before she passes.

    Only recently met her after not meeting her birth family for over 50 years (Nadine, that is), but she and my wife took to each other. Will be in "hopefully" warm spring Montana in Billings.

    Keep me in mind, and Alisha in your prayers. She is only 51.

    Reece Franklin

    ReplyDelete